Saturday, September 15, 2012

Steam Fish Von is here..HAHA

Hey...Is me again,Yvonne San ....I closed my previous blog ..LOL..
Becuase the content there so..........boring i guess? ..and somemore very ..hiaz don know how say...just felt useless cause i seldom share something out there...
So here the new me ....!!Form 5 almost end ..And i don't wish that to happen ...
Those school scene , Those Friend ,Those Fun time ..
Almost end ......What next?? I have no idea with that....
Have NO target ..No future plan ...
Oh ya ! and i Kene NS/PLKN ..haha
Don't should i be happy or sad about that ....
But i'm glad to try all the activity there....sure will enjoy there i  hope....


Just a simple opening for this new blog....

                                                         Thankss for droping by....



No comments:

Post a Comment